A Commitment of Health, Safety & Environment
This policy confirms the commitment of DESAI CONSTRUCTION PVT.LTD to carry out its health and safety responsibilities and duties in a manner
designed to achieve and maintain a high standard of protection for our employees, the environment, property, equipment and
the public in the conduct of our business.
We will apply this policy and continually strive to enhance these standards in all of our operations.
All DESAI CONSTRUCTION PVT.LTD management, supervisors and employees along with our sub contractors and their employees are charged with
the responsibility of providing and maintaining the highest degree of health and safety performance, and the protection of our environment
as well as the safety of others affected by our work.
It is this commitment to excellence that motivates DESAI CONSTRUCTION PVT.LTD to be diligent in the placement of supervisors and the selection
of contractors and suppliers. Through our established programmes, as well as relevant training and open communication, we nurture the employees’ desire
to excel in the areas of Environment, Health and Safety performance of the project work.
While complying with the governments’ Environment, Health and Safety regulatory requirements, we will also meet or exceed recognized standards as
an integral part of this policy.
The highlights of some of the safety measures are:
- Designing and developing Green Zones and mastering Green Zones.
- Sufficient Stock of Personal Protective Equipment like Safety Helmet, Full Body Harness, Safety Shoes available at our central stores.
- Zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol abuse.
- Mandatory use of required Personal Protective Equipment at site according to Job requirement
- We providing safety awareness within the family members of our employee.
- Use of MS scaffolding wherever possible for safety reasons.
A Conducive environment has been created for exchange of ideas and suggestions regarding
safety related issues over and above the measures mentioned above.