Desai Construction recognises that quality is an integral part of project management
and must be addressed during all phases of the project from initial concept through
design, procurement and construction. With a ZERO COMPROMISE approach to quality
standards, we are committed to build and sustain an organization where Quality is
the cornerstone of our identity. And assisting us in our endeavour is our Quality
Management System by which key project participants are responsible for monitoring
quality throughout each state of construction and helps us improve upon our services.
Our Quality Objectives are:
- Continual improvement in business processes to meet the ever changing expectations
- Complete projects within stipulated time schedule with desired quality
- Enhance capabilities of our people through continuous training and development programs
at all levels.
- Observe and adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety standards with the goal of
“Zero-Accident” on site.
- Allocate and utilize financial and physical resources in the most efficient & effective
- To develop our vendors and sub-contractors by enhancing their capabilities with
a view to provide Quality services.